Founded in 2015, Genesys Community Development Corporation (GCDC) was created as a Florida-based nonprofit 501c3 organization to address the need for veteran housing for the first time buyers in the very low to moderate income category.
As the President of Genesys CDC, I have:
- Managed over $3.2 million dollars in real estate leased land assets for 8 years
- Managed the development process of 22 affordable housing units
- Facilitated first-time home buyers education workshops since 2007
- Established housing education & rehabilitation partnerships with other non-profit organizations such as Habitat for Humanity, Anchor Vision Partners, Palatka Housing Authority, City of Winter Park & St. Lucie County
- 5 years experience as Nonprofit Resource Development Director for the Urban League
- 11 years experience as a Nonprofit Consultant in Organizational Development
- 16 years experience in fundraising, grant writing, insurance, consumer & small business lending
We are proud to help families & Veterans take pride in home ownership.
Contact us to learn how we help first time homebuyers achieve the dream of owning a home.